Standard Operating Procedures
The ACSR sites collaborate with each other to develop accepted Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
All file downloads are in PDF format. If you wish to modify these SOPs for local use, contact the ACSR Central Operations and Data coordinating Center (CODCC@acsr.ucsf.edu) to request for Word versions to be sent to you.
When adopting SOPs for local use kindly cite the original ACSR SOP(s) in your respective References sections.
- T002 Solid Tissue Collection
- T003 Oral Specimen Processing and Storage
- T005 Blood Products Body Fluids Collection
- T006 Live Tissue Collection
- T007 DNA RNA Quality Assessment Protocol
- T008 Hematoxylin & Eosin (H&E) Staining Protocol
- T009 Specimen Handling
- T010 Specimen Labeling
- T012 Shipping and Packing